Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday May 4 2009

My first blog ever and I am anxious to get this up and running. I have to thank Jan and Shane Rogers for their inspiration to start my own blog...so here goes!
This past weekend was such an important crop for me as it was a benefit crop for Broken Arrow neighbors. I had a great time hanging out with the gang. We had lots of laughs and some really neat projects completed and almost everyone in our group won at least 3 raffle prizes! Ashley has a great shop, "A Memory to Scrap" in Broken Arrow, OK and hope everyone stops by to see it. Sunday was rough as LeGina, Jan and Shane felt under the weather. And then I got home feeling bad, too. However...picked up speed and had a great Sunday night as daugher Audrie made her confirmation. My little girl is growing up! Here's to a great week...cheers! Feel better everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Denise, I am feeling a little better and cant wait to create with you again. It is so great to make new friends that share and care about each other...lov ya.

    www.janrogers1968.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete